Pages

Self Analysis Questions

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Try to Answer all this questions in your mind and find out where you are lacking in your Official Part which needs to be corrected.

1. Have I reached the Target for this Year? (You should make a target of your known for every year at the beginning or you can fix the date of yourself)

2. Whether my efficiency is enough to do my job? or I need to procure some other methods to be efficient on my Job.

3. Have i done full what i can do for my job?

4. Whether i am combined or whether i am cooperating with my Colleagues?

5. Whether i have lost my efficiency because of postponing the works for tomorrow? If it has been my habit, then how far it has effected my growth?

6. Whether i have developed my managerial skills? How far?

7. Whether i have worked hard to reach every project goal or plan?

8. Whether i am preplanned and dedicated on my work?

9. Whether i am very much feared about failures or very precautioned because of fear?

10. Whether i am happy in my work with my colleagues or feeling uneasy to work in the atmosphere? If uneasiness means then it was caused by me or someone else? If it is you, then what is your part?

11. Have i wasted energy because of lack of concentration in work?

12. Whether i have been open minded and adjustable in my work?

13. Whether i am addicted to any habits or characterization?

14. Whether i am taking decision of a wild guess or i am pin point about the results of a work?

15. Have i planned everyday's time schedule, Money management and spending it strictly as per plan?

16. Have i wasted any time lethargically in passing the time at the time of a important work that has to be done by me?

17. What should I do to be better in the next year? What are all the steps needed to be taken?

18. Whether i am working opposite to my soul?

19. Whether i have been injustice to anybody? if it means then in which way?

20. Whether i am satisfied that i am paid good for my work?

21. Whether i have chosen the right field to work? If not so then why i am in the wrong field?

22. Whether my boss is satisfied with my work? If not so then what i have to do?

23. What are the basic steps that i have taken to march towards victory?


Answer yourself and find interesting answers. Good Luck.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mokka post

Raaga Top Ten