Pages

Nutty-Dip with French Fries - Yummy

Friday, August 20, 2010







Today in the Afternoon we had a heavy meal and since of summer hot, we planned to take a Ice Cream after meal. I preferred Nutty-Dip with French Fries and My friend preferred Orange Jello Ice cream that was with dried grapes it seems.

Nutty-Dip was fascinating. I saw him preparing my order. He took a cup and filled the first layer with Vanilla Ice cream, I screamed that i asked for a chocolate flavor. He said to wait and he will give me the best taste. After filling the Vanilla, He took a bunch of Cashew Nuts and made the second layer. Then again over-coated it with vanilla but this time it was above the cup level but in a peak shape. Now comes my favorite Chocolate Flavor, which he had in a tin in sauce form. He applied thoroughly all around. Again filled it with cashews, Broken Pista, added some powder, Dipped with a French Fry. When i tasted it, i am half dead. It was delicious like anything. He bought only Rs. 40 in Indian Money. It was like my second Meal. My stomach is full and belly pushing front.

The thing is when u feel something very tasty, the real excitement of heart begins it seems. We see the world in a new way, if our heart refreshes in this type of things. It may happen in a Person you see, food u eat, dress u wear. Try something new and feel the difference. Happy Life journey...

0 comments:

Raaga Top Ten