Pages

Logos in T-Shirts

Friday, September 17, 2010



We see different types of Logos in the T-shirt in our day to day life. I thought of publishing it collectively to make the difference. Some Logos, you may feel bored that it is very simple, but kindly bear with us. We are trying our best to place the best Logos.

1. There is a face above this, Please See that Also - Written in a Girls' T-shirt.

2. I am not always perfect, I'm me.

3. My Mom says No Race - Written while driving

4. When i am good i am good, but when i am bad, i am much better.

5. No Job, No Girl Friend, No Headache.

6. Three things to do daily. 1. Get Up. 2. Survive. 3. Go To Bed.

7. Don't be too open minded, your brains may Fall down.

8. I don't like peoples reading my T-shirt.

9. I am single again, but with experience.

10. My Dad is an ATM.

I will try to update the Logos whenever the good one comes, Please post your comments and new logos to make this interesting.

0 comments:

Raaga Top Ten